A legacy built on experience and knowledge
Transport Compliance Safety Training provides an integrated service which includes Auditing, Consulting, Accredited Training & Assessing in Transport & Logistics, AIS Heavy Vehicle Inspections, Heavy Vehicle Driver Training and Specialised Machinery Training.
We aim to provide clients with a full awareness of their legal responsibility and social accountability under National Heavy Vehicle Laws. and assist to integrate these laws with Workplace Health & Safety Laws.
Our focus is helping organisations in meeting their obligations of compliance to Chain of Responsibility. This is achieved through assessments and gap analysis reporting in regards to National Heavy Vehicle Laws. Where engaged by the client we provide recommendations for National Heavy Vehicle Law Compliance.
We assess the following:
- Policy & Procedures
- Tools & Processes for Chain of Responsibility Compliance encompassing
- Mass Dimension Loading – Load Restraint and Exclusion Zones
- Pilots Escort, Period Permits
- Driver Standard Hours Fatigue Management
- Heavy Vehicle Maintenance Management
- Heavy Vehicle Australian Design Rules (ADR) Compliance
- Driver Fitness For Work
- Container Weight Deceleration
- Dangerous Goods by Road
- Dangerous Goods Storage
- Organisations who are registered under National Heavy Vehicle Accreditation Scheme (NHVAS) must also comply with NHVAS business rules and audit parameters.
02. THE TEAM
Transport quality and safety to enhance your business
Our team are industry specialists bringing with them over 100 years of operational and compliance experience. Team members have highly relevant skills, and technical knowledge across the fields of transport and logistics; National Heavy Vehicle Legislation, Safety Management, Training and Assessment, Operational Auditing and Strategy Development. The Director of TCST Group is a NHVAS Registered Auditor No. 176
Please feel free to contact us, to discuss how we can help with problems or issues.
03. OUR ALLIANCE PARTNERS
We offer customer-oriented logistic solutions
We are proud to be partners with local professional industry specialists, who have the same beliefs in providing exceptional service. Our partners are considered part of the Transport Compliance Safety Training Team.
FreshAir East Coast
Our training is provided in partnership with FreshAir East Coast registered training organisation RTO 40599