STRATEGIC REVIEWS AND ALLIANCES WITH TRANSPORT SAFETY COMPLIANCE TRAINING
Transport Compliance Safety Training assists organisations and individuals to improve their understanding of their Legal Responsibility and Social Obligations in being able to demonstrate compliance in meeting National Heavy Vehicle Road Transport Laws.
We complete this through either One on One Training or Organisation wide Functional & Strategic Audits for Chain of Responsibility Compliance.
Our industry qualified personal can conduct a comprehensive assessment onsite audit.
- Review of internal documentation as well as correspondence provided by your transport providers, clients, and suppliers
- Review of your internal policies and procedures
- Review of Operational Practices found through observation and interview with stakeholders
- A full report on gap’s found and where engaged by the client provide recommendations for National Heavy Vehicle Law Compliance, including:
- Tools & Processes for Chain of Responsibility Compliance encompassing
- Mass Dimension Loading – Load Restraint and Exclusion Zones
- Pilots Escort, Period Permits
- Driver Standard Hours Fatigue Management
- Heavy Vehicle Maintenance Management
- Heavy Vehicle Australian Design Rules (ADR) Compliance
- Driver Fitness For Work
- Container Weight Deceleration
- Dangerous Goods by Road
- Dangerous Goods Storage
- Organisations who are registered under National Heavy Vehicle Accreditation Scheme (NHVAS) must also comply with NHVAS business rules and audit parameters.